Monday 2 November 2009

Basqet v 0.1.0 is now released!

I am proud to announce that Basqet version 0.1.0 is now available for download on the project page. This is the first non-alpha or beta release. Last weeks have been focused on testing and verifying a stable product. I have no known issues in the current version.

So, please download the new version, it can be installed over the old one (I learned that one have to shut down Basqet first though ;) ).

The release-notes can be found here

Regards,
Erik

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erik;

    I came across your announcement wrt basqet via Berlios' sourcewell. Anyway, I'm a Basket fan but run GNOME so it's a bit kludgy. I looked for a Linux version of Basqet but /nada/. Also looked for build instructions but again, came up short. Lastly, couldn't figure out how to contact you other than googlegroups...

    Anyway, look forward to trying out your app.

    g'luck,
    -Craig

    ReplyDelete